Date(s) - 16/10/2018
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Make a New Blend and Take it Home!
This is a fun class where you get to learn the basics about essential oils and you get to make your own personalized roller bottle blends, bath salts and/or bath oils, to take home with you!
Discover simple, natural and effective solutions for supporting optimum health and for lowering your toxic load at our Make & Take Class. You’ll learn all about Doterra and why we are the world’s #1 essential oil company, you’ll get some hands-on experience with the oils and learn many ways that essential oils can improve your health and wellness, and you’ll get to make your own blends and take them home with you!
My health has significantly improved since learning about Doterra Essential oils and I can’t wait to empower you to take charge of your health so you can live the life you want to live!
Click on the sign-up button below to hold your spot. There are only 8 spots per class.
Date: October 16 @ 7:00pm
What You Can Make:
- Serenity Bath Oil – the restful blend, this is the perfect oil mix to put into your bath at the end of a long day. It will help you to fully relax and to get a deep, restful sleep.
- Lavender Epsom Salts -Another great additive for the bath. Lavender is a natural anti-histamine and helps to relieve itching from allergies or skin problems. It also helps to reduce anxious feelings and is a wonderful additive to the bath that helps your stressful day melt away and helps get you ready for sleep.
- Roller Bottle with Essential Oil Mixes of one of the following:
- “Immune Booster” – Supports healthy immune function
- “Seasonal Support” – For seasonal and environmental threats
- “Energizing Blend” – Uplifting to the mind and body
- “Let’s Focus” -Help with focus and staying on task
- “Sweet Dreams” – Supports restful sleep
- “Joyful” – Lessens anxious feelings & promotes positive mood
- “Clear Skin” Treats mild & occasional acne
Cost: (please bring cash with you)
- $10 Per glass roller bottle mix or bath item (note: most roller mixes cost a minimum of $15 and as much as $40 when purchased pre-mixed for you, so this is incredible savings. Plus you can re-use your bottle in the future to make another mix)
Location: 1613 Kinburn Side Road (between Kinburn and Dunrobin)