Are you as ready for spring as I am? I feel like I have spring fever and am desperate for a little Spring in my home! Especially since it’s April 18 and we have just received another dump of snow in Toronto! Enter: Making My Own Spring Wreath.
Living with anxiety isn’t fun! It can sometimes feel like I have absolutely no control over my body, my mood or my thoughts. Most of the advice I have been given in the past to deal with anxiety wasn’t very helpful. It didn’t help me understand WHY I was anxious or what was happening to my body. After a lot of research, I’ve put together my top 10 extremely practical, natural and proven ways to help deal with anxiety at the moment.… Continue Reading
This past week my husband, and I were visiting my family in Armstrong, BC. For his birthday we decided to head “into town” and spend some time in Kelowna, BC, about an hour away. Honestly, I think it turned out to be the absolute perfect day and I’m excited to share about our time in Kelowna with you. We also found a secret look out point that not many people know about and I’ll be sharing that location and some pictures with you too!… Continue Reading
Hello Everyone! I’m so excited to see you all back and to continue the complete overhaul of our homes/apartments. Today we are tackling Step 3: Decluttering Books. In this step I will show you how to declutter books as well as how to style your bookshelf and media (books, magazines, CD’s & DVD’s).
I’m so happy to announce that this is my first Video Blog too! Check it out below and let me know what you like about it in the comments.… Continue Reading
Why Decluttering Your Closet is a Great Idea:
Today is going to be a very practical step by step post of how to clean out, declutter and organize your closet and even how to start a capsule wardrobe. So Let’s dive in:
Pro’s to decluttering your closet:
- It is way faster to get dressed in the morning because you can actually see everything you own located in one place
- It’s a lot easier to keep your room clean because it’s easy to put your clothes away at the end of the day
- You’ll be able to discover your personal style and be well on the way to a “capsule wardrobe” if that’s something you’re interested in (it’s a minimalist wardrobe where all your clothes can go together)
- It is incredibly satisfying to clean out your closet and have a neat and organized one after
- You will also be well on your way to only owning clothes that you actually love
Con’s to decluttering your closet:
- It takes a couple hours to do (depending on how much clothing you have)
- And it can be hard to really let go of some clothes, but I’ll talk you through that.